Description

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence? -Sathya Sai Baba

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hey Poetry Freaks!

In my first "real" publication (i.e. publications of which I am not the editor), two of my poems have been posted online at Poetz.com. This is a fantastic site listing poetry events in the community, not to mention featuring work by writers such as yours truly. Do go visit, and enjoy.

Also – HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here’s hoping that 2006 treats you even better than 2005 (which wouldn’t be hard for some folks given the year some of my friends have had). Thank you all for being part of my life.

I’ll be in AZ starting January 1 through January 9, so I may not be blogging much. Oh, I might, but I just don’t want to get anybody’s hopes up. I need to retreat, rethink, plan out the next years campaigns, and really get my shit together. Let’s hear it for morbid introspection!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Well deserved, my friend.

    All the best to you and your lovely wife. May 2006 be just like 2005 only a lil more perfecter ;-)

    ReplyDelete