Description

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence? -Sathya Sai Baba

Friday, January 5, 2007

Memed!

I've actually been watching this little meme for a while and hoping that it would come to me, but when it does... all I got was a rock.

The meme goes:
1) Find the nearest book
2) Open to page 123
3) Type lines 6-8 of said book
4) Tag three others.

So the book nearest to me is not cool, nor is it particularly interesting. Over where I usually sit with the 'puter, I'm reading a copy of "Undoing Yourself With Energized Meditation", which is kinda interesting, and makes me look like a freak, which I always am into. But here, in living room central, I'm working on audition stuff, and here I have a copy of "The Ultimate Audition Book: 222 monologues 2 Minutes & Under".

The lines are:

"Sir Epicure Mammon: a foolish nobleman, 40-50

Sir Epicure Mammon has been conned by Subtle into
believe he possesses a stone that can cure all disease."

Does this tell me something about myself (or rather, something I didn't know already)? Does this exercise in bibliomancy reveal some hidden wisdom by which I might guide my life, or a path down roads heretofore veiled?

No, it does not. Ah, well.

So tag, Rich, Oscar, and, oh hell, let's say Danielle.

Plus, go here for one of the freakiest things I've ever seen. Enjoy, and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment