Description

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence? -Sathya Sai Baba

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Music Giggity - Save the Date! July 29th, 2007

I have another show! This one's a singer songwriter gig, just me, no band (though I am now officially looking for a band, man - gotta start it with a positive jam). I'm really excited to do this show, since it'll be my first gig playing my tunes since, like, 2000? 2001? Something like that.

I'll be playing at Otto's Shrunken Head on July 29th. You'll have plenty of opportunities to hear about it (I've already posted the date on my MYSPACE MUSIC PAGE), 'cuz I'm sure I'll be mentioning it ad nauseum. Just put aside the date, don't plan on doing anything, I want to see you there. Yes, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment