Description

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence? -Sathya Sai Baba

Friday, September 30, 2011

I think I need to stop drinking Yerba Mate

I'm starting to find that, when I drink mate, I fall asleep. What the heck is that about? Like, narcoleptic. I can barely keep my eyes open at work (not that they're challenging me so severely that I need to actually remain awake).

Also, apparently mate can give you cancer! Hooray!

I started drinking the stuff more heavily when I stopped using kratom, which now that I think about it, I really should write about. Fun stuff.

I keep forgetting to write about it, and then remembering. Well, not today.

Things that are fascinating me: The new season of Ultimate Fighter, The book I'm writing about Brooklyn wizards, and my Kindle. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment