Description

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence? -Sathya Sai Baba

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Note to self - 3/15/12 (The Ides Edition)

iTunes courses for writers - Earlier this year, Apple unveiled iTunes U, a vast collection of free courses to download for Apple devices.

For when I'm feeling ambitious, and this fucking novel is finished. In an effort to let things flow, I write whatever comes into my head, and it completely derails what I thought the book was going to be about. For one thing, magic comes from erections, apparently. sigh. "Oh brain, why do you hate me?"

Brain says, "Fuck off. I'm working. You want beauty, truth, and some art-bullshit? Get yourself another brain. I wanna write about dicks."

"Fine."

"Yeah, it is fine. Go get me some kava."

No comments:

Post a Comment